Spirit Airlines A320 Seating Chart (32A/32N) Aircraft Information
Here is a guide to choose the seats on Spirit Airplane. Convenience and Comfort are the key factors. This article is for the passengers. Who are flying with on the A320 aircraft. Understand the seating chart. And it will help make your journey more enjoyable.
In this article, we will explore the seating chart. About the Spirit Airlines A320 (32A/32N) aircraft. We will provide all the insights. Into the different seat options available.
What is the Seating Chart of A320 (32A/32N) Aircraft?
The A320 (32A/32N) is a narrow-body aircraft. It can only accommodate up to 182 passengers. The seating configuration is such that it consists of 30 rows. It is in a 3-3 layout. The seats are divided into three sections:
- Forward section: The forward section rows are from 1 to 4. These are considered "Big Front Seats." In these seats you will get extra legroom. And slightly wider seats. If you compare it to standard economy seats. Passengers can also enjoy the priority boarding. Along with complimentary snacks. And maybe beverages. However, these seats come at an additional cost.
- Mid-section: Now, on to the mid-section area. These rows are from 5 to 21. These seats are the designated standard economy seats. Here you can expect a comfortable flying experience. The pitch of the seat is around 28 inches approximately. And the width of the seat is around 17 inches. But these seats may not offer as much legroom as the Big Front Seats. Although, they provide enough space for most of the travellers.
- Rear section: Now, we have the rear section. It consists of the rows from 22 to 30. These seats are also standard economy seats. But these are located at the back of the aircraft. Although, they offer similar legroom. And the seat width is same as the mid-section seats. Many passengers prefer sitting closer to the front. To access the exit door quicker.
Spirit Airlines Seating Chart of A320 (32A/32N) Information:
- Seating capacity is 182.
- Large Front Seats 8
- Pitch for row 1: 22in
- Pitch for Row 2: 34in
- 22.8 inches wide
- 20.75 inches broad by 20 inches deep at its widest point.
- Deluxe Leather Seats 174
- 28-29 inches pitch
- 16 inches wide
- Space Under Seat: 18x19 inches
- Seats Reserved for Guests with Disabilities 12
- Rows 1-3: Seats with Fixed Armrests
- Seats 12 at Over-the-Wings Exit
- (Front Right, Back Right) Galleys 2
- Bathrooms 3
- Exits 8
- 24-inch aisle width
Note: This is to bring to your attention. That Spirit Airlines’ A320 (32A/32N) aircraft does not have any reclining seats.
Is Wheelchair Accessible in A320 (32A/32N) aircraft?
Yes, they offer the lavatories to access the Wheelchair.
Q1. Where to see the seating chart of A320 Seating Chart?
A1. Passenger can look at the seating map on the spirit airline’s website. During booking their tickets.
Q2. What is the seating capacity of A320 aircraft?
A2. A320 aircraft can accommodate182 passengers.
Q3. What Does the Spirit Airlines Airbus A320 Seating Chart Show?
A3. There are 180 seating chairs on this aero plane, all of which are in economy class. Three restrooms are located aboard the aero plane-two at the back and one in the front. Seats in rows 1, 12, and 13 have more legroom. The spaces between rows 12 and 13 are adjacent to the evacuation routes.
We have described all the details of A320 aircraft. The seating chart and its bifurcation is explained. The aircraft’s capacity and legroom details are also mentioned. Read this article. And understand the details of A320 (32A/32N) aircraft better.