Occasionally, passengers enter their names incorrectly when ordering their flight tickets with Spirit Airlines. Spirit modifying the name on tickets enables travellers to change their name on tickets simply. However, rectifying the spelling mistakes in their name would cost them money. The errors might be detected in the first, middle, or last names of passengers.
Concerning flyers’ difficulties, the airlines form the Spirit Change Name on Ticket policy. However, the procedure differs depending on the name change type, the booking time, and the associated charge. If you adhere to the requirements, you can quickly amend or correct any inaccuracies in your name by providing the necessary information on the reservation or supporting documentation.
What is the Spirit Name Change on Ticket Policy?
Some of the regulations of the Spirit Name Change on Ticket policy are as follows:
- This regulation permits you to legally change the name on the ticket.
- The change affects the entire journey, not just a portion of it for your convenience.
- Under the Spirit Change Name on Ticket policy, you can make minor adjustments to the ticket. This includes correcting any misspelled names.
- If you want to seek an update on your personal information, you may need to provide numerous documents.
A Few Important Considerations Change Name on Ticket for Spirit
- Passengers are not permitted to modify their names on tickets in their existing PNR.
- To complete the name correction process, contact Spirit Airlines customer service.
- A flyer’s last/surname, middle, or first name may be changed due to spelling errors.
- When using Spirit Airlines’ change name option for reservation requests, the first, middle, or last name on the ticket, either/all of them, is considered a complete change.
- There should be a character limit for correcting the passenger’s surname. It could have three letters, for example.
- To begin any legal changes to your first, middle, or last name, please produce proper travel paperwork.
- Contact customer service to seek a name change for a birth, which may include adding or deleting a name.
- Only if the passenger’s legal name has changed can they request a name change. In other words, in situations such as Divorce, an Order of the Court, Marriage Annulment
- The Holy Spirit the Change Name on Ticket policy only applies to the Correction of Gender Name and Date of Birth, Change of Passenger Details Contact Information Passport Information, and so on.
Passengers can update their names on their tickets in a variety of ways, including via a website, a phone call, or by visiting the airport counter. Follow the instructions to learn how to change your name.
- To visit the Spirit Airlines website, use your computer browser.
- Click the “Manage my journey” button in the top right corner of the page.
- After making your selection, enter the confirmation number from your Spirit airline reservation in the confirmation email you got, as well as your name as it appears on your passport.
- After viewing the upcoming trips, click the ‘Edit Booking’ button.
- Enter the most recent and correct information about the name change. Check your selections.
- Spirit Airlines’ systems will be updated to reflect the name change.
- By refreshing the page and returning to the website, you can ensure that you have the most up-to-date information.
Over the phone
Passengers who are not comfortable changing their names online can do it over the phone. Passengers can rapidly address difficulties by phoning the airline’s representative directly. As a result, travellers have been given toll-free and customer support phone numbers. As a result, if you need to modify your name on your spirit flight ticket, the agent will assist you and do it on your behalf.
To make changes over the phone, follow the steps below:
- To begin, phone the toll-free number and follow the prompts.
- When you reach out to the agent, provide him with your booking information, such as your PNR or e-ticket number. This is necessary information for changing your name on the tickets.
- The salesperson will then inquire about any changes you need to make to your tickets.
- Then he wants to know why you wish to make the adjustment.
- Then, provide him with your supporting paperwork for changing your name.
- He will proceed with your name change procedure when you have provided him with all of the details.
- Lastly, if applicable, you will get a confirmation mail after you pay for your change.