Spirit Airlines Car Seat Policy Information Guide
We all love to travel with our children, especially if it's a holiday tour. However, the primary concern about traveling is to find the best Flight partners who are friendly with children and allow their additional stuff. Spirits offers some cost-free travel options for your children. You can also get your child's car seat or stroller while traveling with Spirit.
What is Spirit Airline Car Seat Policy?
- You can travel to your desired destination with your child by Spirit.
- Spirit Airlines allows free child car seat options on the Plane.
- You have definitely maintained specific guidelines to avail yourself of the car seat service.
- Your child's car seat will not be counted as extra baggage now.
- Your child can now travel comfortably on their car seats.
How to get the Spirit Car Seat on a Plane?
- You need to follow some specified guidelines for the same.
- To bring the car seats, simply mention it on the Check-in.
- You can also put the car seat with your baggage.
- Gate-checking your strollers or car seats is much better than putting them with the luggage.
- Your car seat may get damaged if you opt for other options than gate checking.
How to Book Car Seat Flight Tickets on Spirit Airlines?
You can easily book the Spirits Flight through the following steps:-
- First of all, you need to Visit the Spirit's Official Website or the mobile app.
- Then, look for the flight booking option.
- After that mention, click on the flight booking option.
- A page will appear on your screen where you have to enter the necessary details:-
- Your Name.
- Destination you want to travel.
- Travel date.
- Flight options and more.
- At last, select the confirm booking option after entering your details.
- Soon after your successful Spirit Flight booking, you will receive a confirmation message from Spirit.
Traveling with Children in Spirit Airlines
- You are allowed to travel with your children on your lap from seven days old to the child's 23rd month.
- This category of children is known as the lap child and doesn't require any seat.
- However, you can always buy a seat for your infant on Spirits.
Does Spirit offer a free Car seat or Stroller on the Plane?
Traveling with children can be fun and hectic on some airlines. But Spirit Airlines tries to make your journey throughout, even with your child. Spirit allows child car seats and strollers with no extra charges. However, you may need to book your child's seat on Spirit.
Rules for Spirit Airline Car Seat Policy
- You have to take an FAA-approved car seat
- Or you can take an FAA-granted Child Harness Device.
- You will be reseating to an open heart.
- This seat doesn't include the big front seats of Spirits.
- It's the regular seats but is more extensive.
- Also, some FAA grants may not even fit in Spirit Airlines under certain situations.
- Also, you cannot avail of the exit row seats with the car seats.
- To get the big front seats, you need to pay an extra charge for it.
Know the Seat Size on Spirit Airlines
- Airbus 319 row seats include the Big Front Seats.
- Widest Seat with-22"
- Narrowest Seat with-22"
- Airbus 319 roe also includes Deluxe Leather Seats.
- Widest Seat with-17"
- Narrowest Seat with-151/2 "
- Airbus 321 and 32B Seats include Big Front Seats.
- Widest Seat with-22"
- Narrowest Seat with-222".
- Airbus 321 and 32B Seats include Deluxe Leather Seats.
- Widest Seat With-17".
- Narrowest Seat with-151/2".
- Airbus A21 NEO (32Q) Seats include Big Front Seats.
- Widest Seat with- 20.9".
- Narrowest Seat with-20.9".
- Airbus A21 NEO (32Q) Seats include Deluxe Leather Seats.
- Widest Seat with-18.5"
- Narrowest Seat with-16.5".
Necessary Things to Note While Travelling
- You cannot exceed the size of your car seat.
- Please note that you are allowed in only the following rows with your Car seats:-
- A320 (32A, 32N).
- A321 (32B).
- You can also bring strollers to Spirit Airlines.
- You are not allowed to carry Cribs or Playpens on Spirit Airlines.
Spirits Airlines has definitely made traveling with children so much more hassle-free. Now, you don’t need to worry about traveling when you are specially with your child. Thus, you can rely on Spirit flights for all your family trips without any doubt. So, get the best arrangements for your child at no extra cost through Spirit Airlines.
Can I Travel with a Car Seat on Spirit?
Ans. You can take your FAA-approved child restraint system car seat or FAA-approved Child Harness Device (CARES) on the plane.
Does Spirit Airlines Charge a fee for car Seats?
Ans. No, Spirits happily allows one car seat and one stroller for a child without cost. However, the passenger must know the size of the weight stroller, which is permitted on the plane.
What are Spirit Airlines Car Sheet Rules?
Ans. You should follow the below rules to get Spirit Airlines Car Seat:-
- Spirit allows only one car seat per child passenger.
- The car seat should be FAA-approved and manufactured before 26th Feb, 1985.
- Only CARES and FAA-approved car seats are allowed.
Can I take a car seat as carry-on luggage?
Ans. You can take the car seat in a checked bag or carry-on luggage. You should review the item’s size and weight to carry it as a carry-on or a checked-bag item.
Will the child’s car seat fit on the Spirit Airlines?
Ans. If your car seat is of narrow size, then you can approve the car seat. The car seat should be a manageable size to fit a standard chair.